January 4, 2014

In Memory of my Grandpa Anderson

After battling cancer for eight years, my Grandfather passed away September 2013.  I had visited him in the summer of 2012 and knew that I needed to visit him one more time this last summer 2013. Mom and I made a quick trip to see him before going back to work.  When I received Mom's txt a month later during church that he had passed away the night before, my heart was so sad but at the same time filled with gratitude for listening to the Spirit and visiting him.

Grandpa Loved.....
his dear wife Grandma Pam
his patio swing he napped on
all the different kinds of birds that came to his garden
his family
his pepper tree
telling stories about his life's adventures
golfing
gambling since he always won something
his Packard
his best friend, Domino

I love you Grandpa and will miss you!







No comments:

Post a Comment