As the season came to a close, the clouds disappeared and the sun was out. We said goodbye to the sweatshirts and hot cocoa and hello to the beach umbrella and cold Gatorade. Grandpa and Grandma "Up the Mountain" came to this game, but I'm so sad that I didn't get one picture with them. :( We were so glad they came. Madi always loved visitors who came to cheer her on.
Madi also changed from running along side the other team who had the ball, to getting right in the mix of it all. You go girl!
It's half time and she's trying to stay cool in the shade, even though it's blazing hot on the field.
The end of season banquet was at the soccer complex. The had pizza an juice boxes for all the families and each player was given a medal. I captured this picture with my phone before it got to dark. She had so much fun she can't wait to play next year.






No comments:
Post a Comment