June 26, 2012

Live Oak Canyon Pumpkin Patch

Now that we've been going to the Live Oak Canyon Pumpkin Patch annually, the kids have their favorite activities they want to do when we arrive before picking out pumpkins.  I love the whole experience of driving there as a family, the excitement of seeing so many pumpkins, the large trees on the property covering the picnic benches, and fresh wood-chip walkways and gift shop.  I love it!  We always talk about coming back the next year as we head home.


I thought her pony's name was so cute, "Puck".


Feeding the goats is also a "must do" on Madi's list after riding the Pony.


Going down the ginormous slide is definitely one of her favorites.



While Tim and I are enjoying Madison, the boys spend that whole time finding stamps in the Corn Maze so they can get a prize when they come out.


We let Madison pick a small pumpkin and the boys picked  a large one together.  There's so many to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment