May 20, 2012

Soccer Highlights Game 2


This weeks skill was to practice stopping the ball after they chased the team leader kicking their ball and playing Red Light, Green Light.  Madi really liked the game because she wanted to catch her team leader.



Mclain came and I asked him to be her partner so I could take pictures.  He's helping her learn to kick the ball correctly.  Or is he checking out a cute girl?? :-)


I can't believe how big Mclain is.  It's so apparent when my oldest and youngest are standing right next to each other.  They had to practice kicking the ball back and forth.  I'm glad she's having a good time.  Her smile says so much. :-)


The girls were asked to line up and practice throwing the ball back into the game.  To make it more fun, they had to try and hit one of the team leaders who went running by.





Posing for Mclain who had the camera. 


For this game, she didn't mind wearing the blue shirt.  Funny how just last week she didn't want anything to do with it and this week it was just fine.  Everyone on her team was Blonde and the girls they were playing against were all Brunette.  They were so CUTE!





















When Mclain took this picture of Madison sitting with me at her soccer game, I quickly remembered the exact same pose with Bryant when he was her age.  This is why I LOVE pictures....they bring back so many memories.


Bryant was on the "Green Grasshoppers" soccer team in the Fall of 2005.  We were at the same Soccer field and playing for the same Soccer Organization.  










1 comment:

  1. I remember our soccer days fondly! I loved soccer (though it did get busy at times). Maddie looks adorable in her outfit and it looks like they are having so much fun!! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete