May 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Madison

I'm FIVE! 





When we asked Madison what type of cake she wanted, she said, "Princess cake."  This is the same cake she's had for the last three birthdays.  She's definitely our PRINCESS.


Thank you to everyone who came. We had a great time.
 



















I love my sweet girl!


The kids played one game which was to find Cinderella's shoe and fit it on Cinderella.  The kids had to find and read the clues which ended in the laundry room where the shoe was.  Everyone tried on the shoe, which only fit "Cinderella Madison".  They loved it.










After Cinderella found her shoe, everyone decorated bags to put their pinata candy in then headed outside.














The last game was a water balloon toss. Most of their balloons popped after one toss, but they still had fun.




"Happy Birthday to You...Happy Birthday to You"



After all the fun, everyone headed upstairs to watch a movie together.  I love how Mclain's still a "big kid".

No comments:

Post a Comment