Madison, my mom and I went on a road trip to Reno, Nevada just before school started to visit my mom's father, my grandfather, Max Anderson, who is the only living grandparent I have. My grandfather married my Grandma Pam after all his kids were grown. She has been married to my grandpa for a long time and I grew up having three grandmas.
We only stayed a few days, but the trip was wonderful. My grandfather has been battling cancer for a while so our trip to visit him was very important to me. He is strong willed, a fighter, and I love him.
| My grandpa and I |
| Grandpa, Madison, and my mom |
| Grandma Pam and Madi |
My grandfather used to drive his entire family of seven children to church in this car. My mom said that since there wasn't a seat belt law everyone just piled in. My grandpa has been fixing it up to sell and took us for a drive around the block.
We took Madison to a splash pad park one day. It was small but she really liked cooling off from the heat.
Madison and I visiting the largest sporting goods store in Nevada called Scheels. She really liked the massive aquarium and the amusement park size Ferris wheel that were both inside the store.



No comments:
Post a Comment