This was Madison's first season on a soccer team and I wanted to experience being the coach. Tim has either coached or been the assistant for all of the boys sports teams so I felt like it was my turn to step up.
I thought, 'what better thing to have than your mom as your coach'. Madison didn't mind at all and was really good about helping me keep the girls attention. At times it was a little rough since they were all 6.....they seemed to argue like sisters and would cry at the oddest moments. It was completely different than coaching "boys" who are rough and tough....from what I could see from the side-lines. It was a great experience, but I definitely like the "team mom" role more than the "coach" role.
The fastest Cheetah on the team


Half time snack.....
Even for coach :p
Tunnel Celebration
Team Party
I thought, 'what better thing to have than your mom as your coach'. Madison didn't mind at all and was really good about helping me keep the girls attention. At times it was a little rough since they were all 6.....they seemed to argue like sisters and would cry at the oddest moments. It was completely different than coaching "boys" who are rough and tough....from what I could see from the side-lines. It was a great experience, but I definitely like the "team mom" role more than the "coach" role.
The fastest Cheetah on the team
Cutest Player & Cutest Coach
Warming up for the big game
Best cheering section around
Go Madi!
Half time snack.....
Even for coach :p
Tunnel Celebration
After game treat to Baker's Burgers
Team Party
.jpg)


I love the pic of you with the orange! That's a keeper. Madi's such a cute soccer player too :)
ReplyDelete