April 12, 2012

Jen's Baby Shower

I enjoy planning, organizing and hosting events at the house.  Since Jen was expecting her first baby she gave me the opportunity to throw her a baby shower.  Her safari theme made it really fun and easy to plan the party.


created by Shawna Banagas





Carla was able to come from Utah for the shower and she is always so creative with decorating.  I put her talents to work as you can see from all the streamers and balloons in the background. :)




It was nice having a lot of family members attend the shower. It makes it easy when most of us live close by. 


Jen's sister was able to make it with her new baby girl.



We had a nice turn out and Jen received a lot of nice things for baby Porter.







2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging Andrea!! Glad to see you on here. The baby shower turned out great, just like all the parties you do!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! Now that I finally started blogging I can't stop. I have pictures saved up from last May that I want to blog so I have my work cut out for me to get caught up. I love how my family and friends don't have to open each picture, like they used to do when I emailed them out.....they just have to scroll down the page to see them all. I love it!!!

      Delete